should i book my treatments?
Yes, you can either book online, phone or visit the salon to book your treatments at your earliest convenience so we can accommodate you. We will always endevour to meet your needs whenever possible.
how do i know which treatments are for me?
The Paddington Beauty Room will always offer you the best advice so you can use all services effectively.
what should i wear?
Whatever you feel at ease in. We will provide you with a robe or whatever is required to make your visit comfortable.
when should i arrive?
To be able to provide the best customer service we appreciate if you can arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
what if i am late?
Arriving late will simply limit your treatment time, thus effecting the results. Your treatment will end on time as we respect that our clients’ time is valuable.
what if i need to cancel my appointment?
Appointment reservation terms and conditions
The Paddington Beauty Room deeply values client relationships.
We pride ourselves on providing you with exclusive beauty services at exemplary standards including in-person or remote advice.
You request that we reserve time to prepare for and provide your services to the exclusion of other clients.
To assist in providing all clients with exclusive beauty services we set that time aside for you on the following terms and conditions:
1. You provide us with your completed electronic COVID-19 PreScreen form.
2. You pay us the notified deposit amount.
3. We credit that amount to the total charge for the services provided during your appointment.
4. If you don’t attend your appointment we keep the deposit at our absolute discretion, however we will refund it when:
a. You notify us no later than our trading day before that you no longer require the appointment – our trading days are Tuesdays to Saturdays excluding public holidays; or
b. Your health precludes you attending for your or others’ safety.
5. All our appointment related terms and conditions have effect subject to NSW law including the Australian Consumer Law and are valid except to the extent of any contravention.
what if i have special health considerations?
Please notify your therapist when booking or prior to commencement of treatment if you have high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments or if you are pregnant. We can then prepare for your unique requirements.
may i request a therapist?
Yes of course! The Paddington Beauty Room trains all our staff to ensure you will always receive the quality of treatment you would expect from us.
who can visit the salon?
The Paddington Beauty Room is available for everyone. We ask men if possible to shave a few hours before any of The Paddington Beauty Rooms’ skin treatments.
how can i pay for my services?
The Paddington Beauty Room accepts Amex, Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS or cash.
the perfect gift?
The Paddington Beauty Room Gift Vouchers are available for all treatments or for any value. We can even send it directly to the recipient on your behalf.
Terms and Conditions
The Paddington Beauty Room Treatment Vouchers must be booked and taken within 12 months of purchase.
Treatment Vouchers purchased on or after 18th October 2017 will remain valid for 36 months from the date of purchase subject to the following;
1. If the Treatment Voucher is not booked and taken within 12 months the amount paid for the voucher will be preserved for a further 24 months but The Paddington Beauty Room will not be obliged to offer the Service nor to offer the service at the same price.
2. After 12 months, if the price of the service has increased, an additional amount will need to be paid at the time of booking.
3. After 12 months, if the service is no longer available The Paddington Beauty Room will honour the voucher for the amount paid for the voucher.
Once a Treatment Voucher has expired The Paddington Beauty Room is under no obligation to offer an extension; however, in exceptional circumstances, we assess such requests on a case-by-case basis.
Expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part. After a voucher has expired, it is no longer valid, and all transaction attempts will be declined. Any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of The Paddington Beauty Room
The expiry date is clearly displayed on all Gift Vouchers. Vouchers purchased on or after 1st July 2018 will have an expiry date of 36 months.
Gift Certificates/Cards purchased prior to 1st July 2018 must be used within 12 months of purchase.
Gift Certificates/ Cards purchased on or after 1st July 2018 must be used within 36 months of purchase.
Extensions for Gift Certificates/Cards with a 12 month expiry can be requested within 30 days of the expiry date. Any further extensions requested outside of the 30 day grace period will not be considered.