They say that the eyes are the windows of the soul; I believe they help us to make connections with each other. We also use our eyes to express our emotions.
The skin around the eyes is five times thinner than the skin on the rest of the face and contains 20% less nutrients than the skin on the lips.
Did you know that we blink 12 times every minute and that the muscles that look after the eyes are the most active in the body?
Here are our top eye tips and products:
1. Use eye make-up remover so you can condition your lashes as well as keep them nice and clean.
2. Apply your eye cream before your moisturiser, for two reasons:
a. So you don’t get face product in your eye.
b. So you actually apply it!
3. Fall in love with tubular mascaras. We love our Blinc because there are no more smudges or black snow.
4. Use a highlighter in the corner of your eyes for a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed look.
5. You should be using an eye cream twice a day from your 20s onwards.